Sunday, July 18, 2010

I won Dardos Prize!!!!!

It was given to me by Luisa from Luna D'Argento: http://lunadargentodilulu.blogspot.com/
Grazie Luisa sei super gentile....e mi stai viziando un pochino...e la cosa mi piace molto!!!!






 What is it?
It is a prestigious award for those who in their blog have demonstrated commitment to spread the values cultural, ethical, literal or personal.


The rules
1 ) accept (but not obliged) communicate the regulation by viewing the logo of the premium
2) link the blog you has awarded
3) reward other 15 blog deserving them of the premium


wired4style13
jewelry.de-cors
carassia
littleglory
beadsandtricks 
chezbobobijoux
coiffuresjewelryonline
designbymisa
fridawer
ksjewellerydesigns
petrabijoux
lorianderson
taniri
wireblissmei
caseinitaly

7 comments:

Terry Pugh said...

Monica!!! I am honored to be mentioned here. What a wonderful gesture. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, my dear friend.

blessings and much love,
Terry

Little Glory said...

Thank you so much my friend! :))))))))))

Pretty Things said...

Thank you so much! That's a special award!

Carassia said...

Thank you, Sweetie, for mentioning my "carassia"-blog here! I hope I will be able to think of enough blogs to pass on the honor ;-)
Jutta

Mei Tan said...

Thank you Monica for the award and link.
Appreciate it very much.

Taniri said...

Many thanks to you Monica, from all my heart! I truly appreciate it! :))

Irina

Sweet Italy said...

Wow, grazie mille per il pensiero :-)